1. MeMe and I went shopping today...she went to Starbucks for the second time in her life.
2. My parents were gone for lunch, so we had flammkuchen and sang mock opera the entire meal. Sad, sad fact. Lilly was yelling the whole time, "Okay, guys, listen! I'm gonna say the song and then we'll all sing it!" I don't think anybody really listened to her.
3. I got really pumped today when I realized we're going to Tomball to visit (Our old hometown in Texas) in about a month! I'm soo excited.
4. I can't seem to keep my room clean. I'll spare you pictures, but really. You would think that I'm be able to refrain from dropping and leaving my clothes on the floor.
5. I have a new boyfriend. His name is Albert. And he's pink. And he's my camera. I got him about 1 1/2 years ago and we were inseparable for about two months. Then I sort of lost interest in him. I always forgot to load the pictures onto my computer. Now we're inseparable again. It must be hard for him to have a girlfriend that falls in and out of love with him.
6. I am so glad that we have another beautiful spring-like day!
I just checked the temperature and almost fell out of my chair.
It's fifty eight degrees. FIFTY EIGHT!
Break out the shorts and tshirts, snowpants and jackets - kindly leave.
7. Blame it on the weather or that I'm tired of always being behind, but something in me these past few days has me wanting to do homework. Maybe I really am cracking the wall of procrastination.