1. shorts with tights. Yay or nay? I've seen this combination a lot lately, and tried it for myself (black tights under khaki shorts), but I'm not sure about it. What's your opinion?
2. black and white. The lovely Hannah from Aspire is hosting a black and white portrait challenge...above is my entry. I know I've shared this photo before (though never in b&w), but I still love it. I adore Lilly's rather wistful expression.
3. 507. That's how many photos are currently on my memory card. Considering I normally don't have more than twenty pictures on it at a time, it's slightly overwhelming. Thankfully, I can hold over one thousand, but I don't want it to get that bad. I really need to go through all of them before I go to Paris.
4. MeMe says thank you... for all your sweet words on her birthday yesterday! She had a wonderful day :)
5. big, open fields are the best. They really are. Yesterday we took a hike in the forest, and all of a sudden it opened into a wide open field. With the warm sun coating us like a blanket, we ate a picnic lunch. I could have stayed there forever.
6. charleston. This video makes me want to go to Charleston, SC, ASAP. Oh, who am I kidding. Olivia's whole blog makes me want to go to Charleston ASAP.
7. photo uploading. Gah. This has me so frustrated. It seems that everyone can see my photos when uploaded through Blogger. And a few aren't able to when I use Flickr, Photobucket, or Imgur. The problem is, I'm running out of space on Blogger, but I don't really want to pay for more storage. So, what do I do? Your thoughts would be appreciated!