I really love these kind of posts...If I'm going to be random, at least it's all in one place :) I hope you don't mind!
1. Yesterday we hit the pool for the first time this year. It felt amazing to go swimming - and sort of weird at the same time. It felt like summer would never arrive...and now that it's here...well, let's just say I'm mentally unprepared for it! I'm not complaining though.
2. Y'all are amazing. I seriously can't believe that I hit 75 followers today! It's crazy. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I could get to know so many wonderful bloggers. Thank you so much for making this possible!
3. Yesterday a sweet friend of ours brought over a rainbow cake. Just because. How thoughtful is that?! Didn't she do an amazing job? It tasted amazing too.
4. I'm 95% positive that I'm going to get a Nikon D3000...but I'm still debating between that and the D5000. I don't know if I'm ever going to make up my mind! Sigh... decisions, decisions.
5. Check out Jeremiah's camouflage. He stuck small bamboo branches in his hat and tucked leaves under the brim. To complete the look, he smeared his face with green face paint. I admit that I laughed when I saw him, though.
6. It's high time for a Sarge update. Our 8 month old Lab/border collie mix is over 60 pounds (Yes. 60 pounds!)...but he thinks he's tiny. He's still a puppy - and acts it - but at the size of some grown dogs, it can get a little crazy when he's excited! He is the sweetest dog, though...he and Lilly love to wrestle. It's hilarious!