1. Jeremiah. Jeremiah took the above picture...I love it. It's super artistic - and I love the angle. He's leaving this afternoon for a week of camp. My dad will be even more outnumbered. ;)
2. butterflies. Yesterday I glanced out my window and saw two small white butterflies. They were flitting around our backyard and were playing what looked like tag. It was the most beautiful thing. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the amazing sight.
3. school. I'm not exactly looking forward to the start of school. There is one thing I love though - the crisp, new pages of books, the new pens and pencils, the neatness of the first few weeks. I always try to make that neatness last longer, but when papers to write and tests to take get caught up with me...well, let's just say that being neat is not my first priority then ;)
4. crepes. My mom made crepes for dinner a few nights ago. I died and went to heaven. It'd been a while since I'd eaten any - and these even better than I remembered them. I had mine with mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, and basil from our garden, and then filled my dessert crepe with the juiciest strawberries and Nutella. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture. Me, the girl who would take a picture of an ordinary bowl of granola, didn't remember to photograph this amazingly wonderful food. Sigh.
(Now I have an excuse to make crepes again. Hehe.)
5. braces. I recently received the news that I'm getting my braces off in the fall! Woot! While I will be incredibly glad to be released from the clutches of this evil contraption, I know the results will be worth every bit of pain and discomfort.
6. tiny creatures. They fascinate me. I will never tire of photographing insects (in this case, a bee). I'm captivated by how complex their bodies are - there's so much more to them than what meets the eye.