1. the dairy. We go to a dairy located in a rather small town about 30 minutes from where we live (in "the big city", as the Pioneer Woman would say) to get our milk, cheese, and cream. All their products are raw; they aren't pasteurized or homogenized. Don't worry, everything is as clean as can be. No milking by hand here - the cows are hooked up to the milking machines. When we went yesterday to pick up a few things, Lilly watched with rapt attention the milk going into the containers and tubes after coming from the cow (see above picture). She was so cute I just had to snap a picture :)
2. rusty, old bridges. I love 'em. When we were driving to the dairy yesterday, we had to pass under one. I, of course, couldn't pass up the opportunity and snapped away as we passed underneath the big steel structures.
3. can you guess what this is? Okay, it's just dish soap on a cutting board I was washing. But I thought the swirly pattern looked cool :)
4. 17 days. Yes, I'm going to include a countdown of days until we go to Germany in every Miscellaneous Ramblings post. Sorry. I'm just excited :) But in all seriousness - SEVENTEEN days! That's just...a little over two weeks away! I cannot believe it's this close. I can't wait to see all my family again. Y'all better get ready for some serious picture load while we're over there... :)
5. a concert. We went to a little concert last night, which was held at the outdoor mall half a mile from us. I had a blast taking pictures of the stage...it looked pretty cool with colored lights and dry ice.
6. q & a. I've had quite a few people ask me questions but I never got around to answering them - I feel so badly! If you asked me a question and I didn't respond, I apologize. I thought it might be fun if we did a little Q & A. Just leave a question in the comment section (of this post), and I'll answer them soon. You can ask me anything! :)